Sunday, September 17, 2006

Tokyo

Those are some of the pictures I took earlier this year and I thought of posting them as my first attempt to build a blog :P
Some would find that those pictures are quite "dark"..Which is true, I sort of enjoy taking pictures at night..That's where the contrasts are sometimes most striking. The first one is in Shibuya, in one of those small streets next to the railway. This one is particular in a sense that its full of 4 to 5 seats restaurants. I will take a picture of those to show you one day. A Lilliputian world somehow..



This picture was taken in Omotesando, in one of the streets behind the main Avenue. A hair dresser, 2 storeys, 2 worlds..


This was taken at Meiji-Jingu Park, one of the most beautiful park in Tokyo (Harajuku). This is one part of the Meiji-Jingu Shrine.




Those kindof "boxes" are actually Sake containers. And given as a gift by various famous companies across Japan.


I took those 2 pictures in a small restaurant on Omotesando. Nothing so special about them except the amazing light that was spreading through the room that day. It was inspiring.



Finally, for my first try, a picture taken at Nishi-Azabu crossing at night again right in front of Gonpachi where I was having dinner with my parents. Its also one of the first pictures I took with my camera..Still trying to control it !!




Do I like red ?;)

No comments: